Years of Mold Tooling Expertise
As a responsible partner in your product supply chain, our goal is to have you benefit from our years of mold tooling expertise. Whether the mold or tooling is built within our facility, or at one of our approved domestic or far eastern tooling sources, Forum is in control of the design and end quality of the mold. Forum Plastics will take your part / component design package and offer you the most competitive options for molding and producing your parts. Our engineering staff has the experience and expertise to design tools that will produce high quality components for years of service. In addition, we can offer the most cost-effective options without sacrificing the quality of the tool.
- Conventional tools
- Hot runner
- Long draw hydraulic pulls
- Stripper sleeve
- Three plate designs.
Full Service Tool Room for Mold Build, Modifications and Repair
At Forum Plastics we are continually investing for future. Our mold tool room is fitted with the latest equipment from computerized CNC machining centers and EDM machines to our precision grinding and polishing centers. At Forum Plastics your tools will receive the highest level of care and service from tool design and manufacturing thru its lifetime of production services.
Mold Support Services
- RJG capability to monitor mold cycle for part to part consistency.
- Transfer Tooling; review, service and qualification
- Design and build of custom gages and fixtures to support production.
- Forum Plastics LLC is uniquely positioned to offer mold capital financing to help
Featured Customer Story
Forum’s Tool Transfer Program Solves Quality Issues for Surgical Device Company
A surgical device company was experiencing quality issues with a molded part produced by a competitive injection molder. Forum identified areas of improvement and yielded a range of components that met full validation protocol while producing parts with zero defects.
Fast Turn Tooling (Modular Mold)
- Accommodating part sizes up to a 3.50” diameter footprint
- Designed for prototype and low volume production.
- Ability to have cavity stacks built domestically or overseas.
- Cavity blocks can be hardened tool steel.