Second or Third Shift Molding Technicians
Number of hires for this role:
- Supervisor, 3 years (Required)
- Plastics Processing, 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for energetic, experienced molding technicians with a proven track record working in a manufacturing setting. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate, coach and deal with people and develop a team atmosphere in our Molding Department.Molding Technicians will carry out production requirements, oversee equipment problems, work with other departments and perform mold setting duties as necessary.Key competencies include:
- Follows daily production schedule.
- Troubleshoots and handles equipment and mold problems.
- Ensures that quality assurance measures and procedures are followed, guides and assists quality inspectors as necessary.
- Oversees training of employee, including new hires, assists employees with equipment, operational, production problems.
- Processes set-ups, starts up presses including dial ins.
- Runs samples as needed.
Manager, Molding Department
Education: High school education or higher
Knowledge: A working knowledge of injection molding equipment, mold set-ups, mold operations, plastic resins and mixing procedures including math and measurement techniques/equipment. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing (working human relations skills).
Experience: At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
Attendance: Must be in attendance on a regular, full time basis and conform to all company attendance policies. Due to the leadership and directional nature of this position, attendance is of utmost importance. Must be available and willing to work other shifts and overtime (including weekends) as necessary/required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Night shift
- Supervisor: 3 years (Required)
- Plastics Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Masks are optional for employees and visitors
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Facility is disinfectant sprayed every week, also if a COVID case is identified
- Visitors must be registered before entering the facility
Interested in joining our team? Submit your resume below.