quality assurance inspector (QA Inspector) - FULL TIME
Injection Molding company hiring QA Inspectors.
First Shift 7AM - 3PM
Second Shift 3PM - 11PM
Third Shift 11PM - 7AM
Please note, we are hiring for first, second and third shift.
Compensation will be based upon skill and experience level.
Responsibilities and duties
- Completes visual and dimensional inspection of components.
- Performs accurate measurement set-ups and inspections of both simple and medium complexity plastic injection molded components utilizing a variety of standard measurement devices including vision measurement systems.
- Performs and documents incoming, first piece, in process and final inspection following company procedures.
- Bring attention to Quality issues during Production runs and act accordingly to prevent defects.
- Creates and maintains company quality records, logs and procedures in an organized and accurate manner.
- Collaborates with other Quality Inspectors and Production personnel to maintain clean and safe areas.
- Leads or participates in special projects assigned by supervisor.
qualifications and skills
- Demonstrated experience with handheld precision measurement instruments such as calipers, micrometers, drop indicators.
- Experience with Visual Measurement Systems preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing environment, blueprint reading and understanding preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with capability and motivation to learn new skills and jobs under guidance.
- Must have good math skills and be attentive to details of the job.
- Computer user, familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Team player, must be well spoken, and a good writer.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team approach environment.
- Must be dependable and willing to work extra hours and weekends as required.
- Inspecting parts using optical systems and micrometers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Masks are optional for employees and visitors
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Facility is disinfectant sprayed every week, also if a COVID case is identified
- Visitors must be registered before entering the facility
- $14.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location